AGENDA

PART 1

Agenda 11th March 2019 01.03.19

1   APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

Apologies for absence should be notified to the Clerk before 6.00 pm on the day of the meeting, if possible.

 

2   DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS

Members to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest or non-pecuniary interest which they have in any item of business on the agenda, the nature of that interest, and in respect of disclosable interests, to leave the meeting prior to the discussion of that item.

If declarations are not made at this point in the proceedings, they should be made as soon as the Member becomes aware of an interest.

Whilst the Clerk can advise on the Code of Conduct and its interpretation, the decision to declare (or not) is the responsibility of the Parish Councillor, based on the circumstances of the matter in hand.

 

3   MINUTES

To approve, as a correct record, the minutes of the meeting of the Parish Council held 11th February 2019.

DRAFT Minutes – 11 February 2019

 

4   MATTERS ARISING

To raise any matters from the above minutes.

 

5   PUBLIC QUESTION TIME

Members of the public can ask questions or address the Parish Council.

 

6   ELECTIONS 2019

The Clerk will provide a verbal briefing on the forthcoming elections, which are due to take place on 2nd May 2019.

 

7   FINANCIAL MATTERS

7.1   Authorisation of payments

£222.23   Dr MJ Bailey – salary payment for Clerk (March 2019)

£55.55      HMRC for month 12 of the tax year (Clerk’s salary)

£250.00   NetwiseUK (website support package)

£25.50      Shires Pay Services (quarter 4 – payroll)

RECOMMENDATION:                Members are asked to approve the above payments.

 

7.2   Ledger/Bank Reconciliation Statement (1st April 2018-28th Feb 2019)

The ledger/bank reconciliation statement for the period 1st April 2018-28th February 2019 is presented to Members for note.

Burland Parish Council Ledger 01.04.18 – 28.02.19 5.03.19

 

8   BOROUGH COUNCILLOR’S REPORT

 Borough Councillor W S Davies to report on any Cheshire East Council matters of interest.

 

9   HIGHWAY MATTERS/SPEED WATCH

 To receive an update on any issues relating to highways in the parish and affecting the parish.

9.1   Speed Gun

To provide an update on issues relating to use of the speed gun.

 

9.2   Speed Indication Device (SID)

To update on the use of the SID in the parish.

 

10   PLANNING MATTERS

To receive an update on any issues relating to planning in the parish and affecting the parish.

 

11   COMMUNICATIONS/SHARED INFORMATION

 To discuss any communication issues and for Members to share information.

 

12   DATE OF NEXT MEETING

Monday 8th April 2019 – Baddiley and Ravensmoor Methodist Chapel

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*).